4 ripe bananas
1 cup plain yogurt
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
4 cups oats, ground into flour in a blender (use gluten-free oats if you’re sensitive to gluten)
1 scoop AMPD Pro (Cacao)
¾ cup cocoa powder
1//2 cup Stevia-based sweetener
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Grease muffin tins (I use coconut oil) and line with paper liners.
3. Peel and mash bananas in the bottom of a large bowl.
4. Add eggs, yogurt, and vanilla and mix well.
5. Pour oat flour on top of the egg mixture, and measure the rest of the dry ingredients on top of that.
6. Mix the dry ingredients together a bit, then fold them into the wet stuff in the bottom of the bowl.
7. Divide batter into muffin tins.
8. Bake at 350 for approximately 35-40 min. until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Enjoy!
AMPD Pro Cacao is made from a unique combination of specialized proteins, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that work synergistically to support our body’s systems at the cellular level. While remaining completely plant based, AMPD Pro helps to fulfill the dietary needs that are missing from our whole foods. Sticking true to our roots, we’ve flavored our chocolate protein with an all natural and organic cacao.