2 cups plain flour
2 tbsp baking powder
1/3 tbsp baking soda
1 scoop AMPD Pro (Vanilla)
3 tbsp poppy seeds
1/2 cup brown sugar or stevia
1/3 cup avocado oil
1 zest & juice of lemon
1 cup soy or almond milk
1. Preheat oven 350F.
2. Mix dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
3. Mix wet ingredients in another bowl.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry ones.
5. Spoon into cupcake liners and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
6. Let cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
AMPD Pro is made from a unique combination of specialized proteins, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that work synergistically to support our body’s systems at the cellular level. While remaining completely plant based, AMPD Pro helps to fulfill the dietary needs that are missing from our whole foods.