• 65g / 2,3 oz oat flour
• 60g / 2,1 oz buckwheat flour
• 1 tbsp milled flax or chia seeds
• 1 tbsp poppy seeds
• 1 scoop AMPD Protein Powder
• Half the zest from a lemon
• 1,5 tsp baking powder
• 200ml / 1 cups minus 3 tbsp milk of choice
• 40g / 1,4 oz granulated sweetener
• 40g / 1,4 oz nut butter of choice (I used cashew butter)
• 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 tsp baking soda
• 2 tsp white balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 160ºC / 320ºF. Grease or line a muffin pan with paper muffin liners.
2. In a large bowl mix the oat flour, buckwheat flour, milled flax seeds, poppy seeds, lemon zest, baking and protein powder, salt.
3. In a blender, blend the milk, sugar, nut butter, lemon juice, and vanilla smooth.
4. Add the wet to the dry and mix until just combined.
5. In a small bowl, put the baking soda. Pour the vinegar on top and quickly transfer to the batter, stir in, and divide between the muffin liners. Do not fill the liners over 2/3 full. Bake for 22-26 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean
AMPD Pro Cacao is made from a unique combination of specialized proteins, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that work synergistically to support our body’s systems at the cellular level. While remaining completely plant based, AMPD Pro helps to fulfill the dietary needs that are missing from our whole foods. Sticking true to our roots, we’ve flavored our chocolate protein with an all natural and organic cacao.