2 cups all purpose flour
1 scoop AMPD Pro Vanilla
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1 cup granulated stevia
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk
2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a 24 count mini muffin pan with mini muffin papers.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour and the baking powder.
3. Mix the coconut oil and stevia together until light and creamy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
5. Add the vanilla protein powder and the flour, mix until combined and then add the milk.
6. Add the blueberries and mix together.
7. Using a spoon, scoop up some of the batter and drop it carefully into each muffin paper, enough to be level with the top.
8. Place the pan into the oven and bake for about 17-20 minutes and the muffins are slightly golden brown on top.
9. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
10. Keep stored in a ziplock bag or freeze and rewarm in the microwave for 5-8 seconds per muffin. Enjoy!
AMPD Pro is made from a unique combination of specialized proteins, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that work synergistically to support our body’s systems at the cellular level. While remaining completely plant based, AMPD Pro helps to fulfill the dietary needs that are missing from our whole foods.