• 1 cup coconut oil at room temperature
• 1 cup cooking stevia
• 1 scoop AMPD chocolate protein powder
• 2 eggs
• 2 tsp. vanilla extract
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 2 cups rolled oats
• 1 cup milk chocolate chips
• 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 9×13-inch baking pan with baking spray, parchment, or the butter/flour method.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer (can also use hand-held mixer) beat the coconut oil, stevia until well mixed, about 3 minutes.
3. Add in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
4. With mixer on low, add in the vanilla extract.
5. Remove bowl from stand mixer and add in salt, baking soda, baking powder, protein powder, flour, rolled oats, plus semi-sweet chocolate chips.
6. Stir by hand to moisten all ingredients.
7. Spread 1/2 mixture into the prepared baking pan. Pour chocolate chips on top of mixture. Carefully press remaining cookie mixture on top of chocolate.
8. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 24 to 30 minutes.
9. Let cool in the pan for about 5 minutes before cutting into bars. Enjoy!
AMPD Pro Cacao is made from a unique combination of specialized proteins, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that work synergistically to support our body’s systems at the cellular level. While remaining completely plant based, AMPD Pro helps to fulfill the dietary needs that are missing from our whole foods. Sticking true to our roots, we’ve flavored our chocolate protein with an all natural and organic cacao.