2 scoops @getampdup pro (cacao)
1 +1/2 cup oats
2 tbsp 0 calorie sweetener
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 large eggs
2 tbsp (30g) unsweetened apple sauce
3/4 cup almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and spray a donut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix all dry donut ingredients in a bowl before adding the egg and apple sauce. Mix until smooth like cake batter.
3. Spoon donut mixture into donut pan, spreading evenly and wiping excess away from the edges.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. After removing the donuts from the oven and cooling briefly.
6. Finish by drizzling as much caramel syrup as you’d like and adding a few chocolate sprinkles if that’s your thing. Enjoy!
AMPD Pro Cacao is made from a unique combination of specialized proteins, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that work synergistically to support our body’s systems at the cellular level. While remaining completely plant based, AMPD Pro helps to fulfill the dietary needs that are missing from our whole foods. Sticking true to our roots, we’ve flavored our chocolate protein with an all natural and organic cacao.