• 2 eggs (whole or egg whites)
• 1 cup rolled oats
• 1 scoop AMPD protein powder
• seeds, like flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, and chia seeds
• nut butters or coconut oil
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• add all the ingredients to a blender
• blend until smooth
• heat a griddle or a frying pan and add a little coconut oil
• pour the blended mixture into the pan, about 1/4 cup per pancake
• cook for 2-4 minutes or until the edges start to harden
• then flip the pancake over, and cook for another 1-2 minutes on the other side
…and poof — you’re done and you have delicious, easy, and healthy protein pancakes to enjoy!
AMPD Pro Cacao is made from a unique combination of specialized proteins, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that work synergistically to support our body’s systems at the cellular level. While remaining completely plant based, AMPD Pro helps to fulfill the dietary needs that are missing from our whole foods. Sticking true to our roots, we’ve flavored our chocolate protein with an all natural and organic cacao.